The term ‘Keit’, ‘KEIT’, ‘Keit Ltd’, or ‘Keit Spectrometers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Zephyr Building, Eighth Street, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, England, OX11 0RL. Keit Ltd. trading as Keit Spectrometers is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered company number 08334369, VAT number 160 6390 20. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We collect certain personal information on this website. We use this information for our own internal records, to improve the product and services we provide, and to contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- We may collect the following information such as name, job title, company name, contact information including email address, website usage data, demographic information, and other information related to special offers and requests for information.
- We will never lease or sell your personal information to third parties. We will share your personal information with our authorised third party vendors and agents as part of doing business with us, to enter into a contract with us, or if the law requires us to.
- We will hold onto your personal data for a reasonable amount of time. It will be deleted and destroyed if no longer required for legal purposes.
- Any personal information we hold on you is stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You have the right to request what personal data we hold on you and the right to request it be deleted unless there is a legal requirement for us to retain it for a further period of time.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.