IRmadillo at ACS Fall Meeting 2018: Demonstrating Innovation in Process FTIR
We’ll be exhibiting and speaking at The American Chemical Society’s (ACS) Fall National Meeting 2018 (19-23 August) in Boston, Massachusetts (Booth #612) — You’ll see us demonstrating our compact, online mid-infrared spectrometer at one of the largest national meetings in the US focused on chemistry and the innovations in its applications.
See Real-time Differentiation of Sugars, Alcohols, and Acids
Right at our booth we’ll show how easily our real-time process analyser works to monitor chemical reactions – from differentiation of multiple sugars, to determining alcohol and acid concentrations in a complex processes. Pick up a small gift as a thank you, and get to talk about the new model of Steamy IRmadillo, an FTIR model customised for use in industrial environments that require sterilise-in-place (SIP) procedures.
Learn about Recent Advancements in Analytical Technology
Our own Dr. Jonathon Speed and Dan Wood will be presenting throughout the entire meeting. Make sure you attend one of their presentations.
- Sun., 19th Aug 2018 (11:30am- 12:00pm): Real-time and online monitoring of biomass consumption processes using FTIR spectroscopy. Location: Mahoney Ex:Change – Aloft Boston Seaport
- Mon., 20th Aug 2018 (8:00am-10:00pm): Poster presentation (#44) “A robust and rugged FTIR spectrometer designed for industrial chemistry”. Location: BCEC, Exhibit Hall B2/C
- Tues., 21st Aug 2018 (2:50pm – 3:15pm): Design, development and coming to market of a novel, robust and rugged solid state FTIR spectrometer. Location: Mann 3 – Aloft Boston Seaport
- Wed., 22nd Aug 2018 (10:40am – 11:00am): A robust and rugged FTIR spectrometer designed for industrial chemistry. Location: Seaport Ballroom C – Seaport Boston Hotel
- Thurs., 23rd Aug 2018 (11:50am – 12:10pm): In operando FTIR spectroscopy of challenging to monitor catalytic reactions. Location: Pacific Grand Ballroom Salon G – Renaissance Boston Waterfront
Can’t Make it to ACS Fall 2018?
There are lots of opportunities to connect with us around the globe. Click on our Events tab for an updated list of all the places we’ll be. Or, follow our updates by connecting with us on LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Have any more questions? Contact us by submitting your information in the form below. We will keep your information only for the purpose of responding to your question if requested. Your information will remain private and will not be shared.