Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Simple, powerful solutions for in-process FTIR in manufacturing industries of Food and Beverages.
The IRmadillo™ FTIR spectrometer provides continual process monitoring that can be applied in the production of foods and beverages such as wine, beer, milk products and edible oils. The vibration-resistant FTIR has the ability to be mounted directly onto processing equipment for real-time reaction information. In-process monitoring of key reactions such as fermentation, for example, allows production managers to track alcohols, sugars and other products (both wanted and unwanted) in real time rather than delayed batch sampling which leads to delays and unnecessary waste.
IRmadillo FTIR Applications and Capabilities in Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Tracking and material identification
- Sugars and polysaccharides
- Fatty acids and oils
- Impurity detection and identification: Adulteration
- Thermal degradation analysis
- Fermentation processes and reaction monitoring
- Product uniformity and repeatability