USA Sales Representative – Territory Manager (Gulf Coast)
Our company is bringing an exciting new optical spectrometer technology to the process analysis market. Sales are growing rapidly and we are now looking to bring on an individual to add to our North American sales organisation. Our target customers are managing complex production environments, predominantly in the chemical and renewables industries, and many of them already have a detailed understanding of spectrometer technology.
Main Activities and Key Roles of the Position
- You will be responsible for delivering sales in Texas and Louisiana, reporting to the North American Sales Manager
- Delivering initial sales of process spectrometers to several process industries
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Biotech (including biofuels)
- Others as opportunities arise
- Account management of existing and future customer base
- Providing “voice of the customer” input to the product strategy and product development process
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Appropriate, tangible prior experience of sales in a process analysis company, ideally with strong spectroscopy experience
- Understanding and experience of the process industries
- Demonstrated capability to develop a sales territory, adding new customers as well as expanding business in existing customers
- Four-year Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
This position is based at the employee’s home office in the USA; however, the role will require a large degree of travel across the territory.
We’re a successful, fast-growing, technology company based in Oxfordshire, England bringing a revolutionary analytical instrument to market, the IRmadillo FTIR spectrometer. We are rapidly expanding our global customer base and are looking for someone with skills and talent for technical sales in the Gulf Coast of the USA who will fit into our dynamic & agile team culture.
Apply for This Vacancy
If your interest, skills & talents match this job description, apply now to email@example.com