Better Process Monitoring and Control with FTIR in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Build quality by design into your manufacturing process. Keit helps continuously analyse reaction dynamics for better control of your processes with the power of FTIR spectroscopy. With efficient continuous reaction monitoring comes improved scale-up time to commercial production and increased resource management with capacity, scalability and flexibility.
Keit IRmadillo™ FTIR Applications and Capabilities in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Endpoint measurement for better capacity utilisation
- Blend uniformity
- Detection of unwanted by-products
- Continuous crystalisation
- Suitable for batch and flow systems (including OBRs)
The Keit analytical instrument is a vibration-free FTIR spectrometer which allows it to be mounted directly onto manufacturing equipment for real-time analysis. The novel optical design eliminates the need for extractive sampling and produces a seamless transition of your process analytical technology (PAT) equipment from the laboratory to scale-up commercial production environments.
The key differentiator with the IRmadillo™ FTIR spectrometer is the ability to transfer the analytical power of a laboratory FTIR instrument directly onto the manufacturing floor with no loss of reliability or performance.
- Less waste – fewer lost batches
- Cost savings in materials and time
- Improved upstream processing
- Reduced time to batch production and scale up
- Efficient monitoring process